Honeymoon is not only for newly married couples. In fact, even couples married for many years now can have marriage renewals and be followed by a honeymoon. You may think that it’s quite funny but it’s not. Married life needs some added spice every now and then to keep the relationship healthy and continuously growing.
And that is why there is a need to renew your vows after many years of living together. It’s also a good way to show other people how much you love each other, and that your partnership can stand the tests of time. It doesn’t matter if you have to spend a certain amount of money for your marriage renewal, besides this is a very rare occasion that calls for a celebration.
There’s a book written by Paulette Cooper that’s all about romantic resorts that’s ideal for destination weddings, honeymoons, and marriage renewals. If you have no idea on how to plan or where to go on your marriage renewal honeymoon, this book can truly help you. It features over 135 cruise ships and elegant hotels found in Mexico, the Caribbean, US, and Hawaii.
You can find great deals for your marriage renewal using this book. There are certain resorts featured in the book that actually offers free renewal marriage vows if you choose to stay there. In fact, according to many surveys, a lot of couples always remember the place where they spent their honeymoon even after so many years has past.
You can expect quality service from the resorts whether it’s a renewal or wedding. They usually provide the official to conduct the ceremony, with decorated sites, cake, flowers, special touches, photographers, and many others. And the best thing about this book is that it tells you the low-downs of each resort; and this will greatly help you in deciding which site suits your budget. You will have the opportunity to know all this resorts if you purchase the book.
Here are the things that you will find out if you purchase the book –
- resorts that offer honeymoon packages suited for marriage renewals and weddings
- the cost of such packages and its inclusions
- the conducted religious ceremonies
- know the resorts that do the paperwork, especially obtaining your marriage license
- the persons to contact for the honeymoon or ceremony
- extra costs if guests are brought to the ceremony
- your planned duration of staying there
- the state’s or country’s marriage rules
- about booking for your wedding or renewal
- the resort’s size
- whether the resort if strictly for adults, or if children are accommodated, and if the package is inclusive of hotels
- the resort’s web page, their email address
- their location and many others
You can learn all these things for only $20. All the resorts are located in the Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, Central America, and the US. Aside from the resorts, you can also check out cruise ships like Princess Cruises, Carnival Cruise, and Royal Caribbean.
And for this particular season, the best destinations are the Gaylord Palms located in Florida, Royal Hideaway in Mexico, the Phoenician in Arizona, Alaskan Weddings in Alaska, and Hyatt Regency in Arizona.
If you’re planning for a marriage renewal, don’t forget to purchase this great book.